Translucent (Sonik Origin Translucent (Sonik Origin

DAMN!

This is a real nice track :)
While the kick does feel kind of strange (I guess I'm just used to kicks with more bass)
it fits the track nicely. All the transitions are smooth and your synths are quite nice! Keep this up, I'm highly enjoying it

DreamEater responds:

thanks bro :D

KKS - Mount Gagazet [FFX] KKS - Mount Gagazet [FFX]

FFX! YES!

I loved that game SOOO MUCH. Beautiful recreation you've got goin' here. Awesome percussion! You should do more video game theme covers, because this is just plain epic :D

KKSlider60 responds:

Sometimes I just listen to a track I like and say "Wait, I gotta cover this". Well, that's basically what happened. XD Thanks buddy, it's been a while ^^
KKS

Antiskill- Quasar (FULL) Antiskill- Quasar (FULL)

YEAH!

I think I reviewed this waay thoroughly enough on SoundCloud. But here goes:
-Evil bass is evil.
-Vocal sample is win.
-Inception horns. Win.
-Beat is way awesome, especially the snare.
-The little higher-octave fade-out-panning-thing is a nice touch.
-One or two transitions felt a little "unfinished," not quite sure how to explain it.
-The tempo-less glitching at 2:18 makes my day every time I listen.
-The arp during the second drop. >:3
-The ending, I wasn't feeling it. Drums progressed out kind of weirdly imo, and there wasn't a kick on the final horn hit which really took away some of the punch for me. OTHER THAN LIKE ONE OR TWO LITTLE MINOR THINGS, THIS SONG KICKS ASS. KEEP DOIN' THIS MY FRIEND.

Antiskill- Sexy (Full Verison) Antiskill- Sexy (Full Verison)

daaaaamn

I never go on NG anymore, it's all about SoundCloud hahaha!
Nice job though.

Haha, I try to split my time on both =]

Frozen Words (Remix)-Preview- Frozen Words (Remix)-Preview-

EPIC.

The original was one of the first songs I ever listened to when coming across Newgrounds and the whole trance genre (NG sparked my initial interest) and I have to say there's a huge amount of nostalgia flying around, haha. I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE FINISHED PRODUCT!

YakovlevArt responds:

Haha! I know what you mean.
Unfortunately I don't see this kind of music getting that popular on here, unless you count the people who have been on here since like '07.

I think I'm not gonna win, so I'll upload the full version around end of October, stay tuned =]

Antiskill- Typical Number Antiskill- Typical Number

Love this.

One of my favorites by you. Still calm trance under all the epic franticness on top :D

Haha yeah, kind of...

This is surely one of a kind in my book.

Thanks for the 10 =]

Antiskill- Turn Out the Lights Antiskill- Turn Out the Lights

I've always loved this song

Your chilled style is just awesome, man. I think this was the first song I heard by you actually. So cool to see how far you've come :)
Keep up the great work!

Your right.
I really appreciate the kind words.
Thanks =]

Antiskill- State of Absence Antiskill- State of Absence

Nice.

Think I reviewed this already on SoundCloud, but I might as well give you a little boost with a 10 because you deserve it!

Haha yeah you did!

Thanks man!

Antiskill- Power Lines Antiskill- Power Lines

Never really noticed this one

I hadn't seen this one on here before, but I like it! Kind of weird but enjoyable.

haha, cool man!
Glad you like it =]

Antiskill- Crepuscular Antiskill- Crepuscular

Wewt.

Loving your new relaxed style of trance. I gotta say that the notes were a little predictable/unoriginal but I really enjoyed this!

yeah i guess they do =]
But I'm glad you like it =]
thanks for the kind words.